Summary of Responsibilities:
Deliver high-touch wealth management services to new and existing clients. Partner with Wealth Planners to build, enhance, and execute a client acquisition strategy.Execute within the PCG investment paradigm that draws best thinking from all Fort Washington investment resources while delivering it to clients in a personalized fashion. Deliver repeatable investment processes in a scalable manner. Manage a variety of portfolios consisting of stocks, bonds, ETF’s and mutual funds in order to meet investment goals. Develop and implement both a tactical and strategic investment plan to meet the client’s long term objectives. Invest the portfolio using securities of internal portfolio managers, ETF’s, as well as externally and internally managed mutual funds. Monitor the individual portfolios regularly for proper asset allocation and diversification to insure adherence to client’s objectives and risk tolerance. Make adjustments as necessary in order to maximize return and preserve capital within the individual investment guidelines. Work with Private Client Group team members to build new relationships and assets under management. Work with Marketing to develop marketing and presentation materials that enhance the Wealth Management product and processes. Meet with potential clients to present and sell our Wealth Management services. Meet with existing clients on a regular basis to review investment goals, current needs and performance. Work with a client’s tax advisors or attorneys to properly effectuate the portfolio. Independently make a broad range of critical decisions, escalating to senior executive-level associates only when appropriate.
- Build a profitable book of business. Partner with Wealth Planners to build and execute a strategy to source new clients and expand assets under management for existing clients. Utilize investment performance that exceeds benchmarks in addition to adding new clients and expanding existing relationships to exceed profitability thresholds for each PM’s book of business.
- Deliver a best in class client experience that fits within the PCG model; partnering with the entire team while fulfilling individual responsibilities.
- Deliver high client retention for your book of business.
- Participate and support dialogue between PCG Portfolio Managers and FWIA asset allocation team to formulate an optimal investment paradigm for PCG clients.
- Develop, implement and monitor comprehensive investment strategies comprised of proprietary investment vehicles, third party mutual funds, ETFs, private investment vehicles, and other alternatives.
- Maintain a high degree of communication among the investment staff in order to enhance overall performance and the Private Client Group; keeping up-to-date with changing needs of the client and providing market updates and portfolio changes.
- Research new and monitor existing securities within the portfolios in order to maximize performance and preserve capital.
- Understand the technical aspects of the markets.
- Make sure that we are in compliance with all internal and external rules and codes by working closely with our Compliance Department.
- Maintain the highest degree of fiduciary responsibility.
- Work with a client’s other advisors such as attorneys and accountants to develop comprehensive plan.
- Tailor communication to the level of your client’s understanding. Simplify the complex.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a combined 8+ years’ track record of excellent investment management experience for individuals, business development, investment consulting or related field.
- Highest Level of ethical standards.
- Advanced knowledge of securities markets and their behavior in various economic environments.
- Strong understanding of the economy and factors influencing its behavior.
- Advanced skills in the areas of portfolio construction and risk management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of internal systems and analytical software: i.e., Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, portfolio management software.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Team player.
- MBA and/or CFA designation.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required:
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Working knowledge of word processing, CRM (prospecting/client database management), presentation and spreadsheet application.
Certifications & licenses (i.e. Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
- CFP and/or CFA designation desirable.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed