- Experience working with technology and implementations for an enterprise IT application platform, such as Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years of IT Release Management experience in an enterprise IT application development environment (or equivalent software release management, IT program/project management, or IT delivery lead roles.
- Deep experience with the software development lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies. Understands Continuous Delivery and DevOps best practices. Familiarity with compliance and security standards, policies and risk management.
- Demonstrated OpStrong project management, PMP or similar detailed knowledge of formal project management processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of release management standards, best practices, control processes, and tools, and how to tailor to different organizations.
- Proven outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship-building skills conducive to driving consensus throughout the enterprise; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with the ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Proven excellent analytical thinking, judgment and problem-solving skills, including demonstrated experience identifying, defining and quantifying problems; collecting or interpreting data, establishing facts and providing effective solutions. Cite examples of good decision-making skills when dealing with multiple alternatives and driving to the optimal solution when faced with a series of constraints.
- Demonstrated outstanding communication skills, including listening, presenting, speaking and writing, with the ability to adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Proven ability to drive big picture goals and milestones, while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities without loss of efficiency.
- Proven to be highly motivated, self-directed, team oriented, customer focused, and has the ability to reengineer business practices.
Works in an office setting and remains continuously in a stationary position for long periods of time while working at a desk, on a computer or with other standard office equipment, or while in meetings.
Performs frequent keyboarding work requiring the ability to make repetitive motions of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software Required:
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform and products, preferred.
- Proven skills in documentation, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Visio, PowerPoint).
Certifications & Licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
Extended hours may be required during peak workloads or special projects.
Handle problems, calls, etc., off-hours as required either remotely or by returning to work.