Summary of Responsibilities:
Partner with Agency Home Office and Field Management to provide enhanced training, marketing, sales strategies, and support to drive increased W&S Life sales. Assist Staff Managers and Financial Representatives in case prep, product selection, and competitive posture in the sale of the W&S Life core portfolio. Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values and behavior; builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow through on commitments. Provides a broad range of sales concept knowledge and core product understanding. Approximately 50% of activity will be outbound sales support and 50% of activity will be inbound support. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to independently make a broad range of decisions, escalating to Manager when appropriate and updating Manager on a regular basis.
- Consistently partners with Agency Home Office and Field Management to provide enhanced training, marketing, sales strategies, and support to drive increased W&S Life core sales.
- Responds to inbound support-related calls for case preparation providing excellent customer service to all internal and external associates; investigates potential sales opportunites through reactive and proactive telemarketing efforts to promote W&S products.
- Provides follow-up support and case clarity as needed, including follow-up cross-sales ideas, email campaigns/contacts and mailing literature, providing additional information to the Field Managers and Financial Representatives when necessary; schedules future virtual appointments in partnership with Field Managers and Financial Representatives in order to meet or exceed established activity and sales goals.
- Develops advanced product and procedure knowledge to assist with case prep and the positioning of products as well as answering in-depth questions from field producers and Managers. Also conducts one-on-one meetings, virtual seminars and training sessions in partnership with Field Managers and Financial Representatives.
- Work closely with Manager and Field Sales Management to develop and execute a sound business plan to meet or exceed established sales goals.
- Reviews periodicals on financial services middle market performance and relevant marketing concepts to engage in topical conversations with the field.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, concise and compelling manner while following proper rules of punctuation, diction and style.
- Proven ability to prepare correspondence, reports and forms using a prescribed format. Experience must include strong telephone communication and etiquette skills.
- Proven work experience influencing others to initiate a recommended course of action to solve a problem or increase efficiency.
- Proven strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills. Cite examples of organization and time management methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple duties, and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must have the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new products, marketing concepts and procedures.
- Proven examples of handling difficult situations while maintaining productive working relationships.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with both internal and external customers.
- Goal driven; Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Proven examples from work experience on identifying complex issues, quantifying the issue and providing creative resolutions to solve.
- This position works in an office setting and requires being in a stationary position for long periods of time while working at a desk, on a computer or with other standard office equipment, or while in meetings. Position requires frequent movement of wrists, hands and fingers for continuous computer work.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate selection criteria experience.
Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software Required:
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and contact management software applications (Salesforce).
Certifications & Licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
- Life and Health licenses required.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
- Territory demands may require evening hours when necessary.
- Infrequent travel.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed