Provide the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
· Define success criteria and direct project development from beginning to end with a focus on protecting core project goals and intended business objectives of the organization.
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company and determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
· Set and continually delegate tasks and responsibilities while managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders and promote positive action and individual accountability for all team activities.
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
· Track project milestones and deliverables.
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal project management methodology by developing best practices and tools for project execution.
· Associate/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software Required:
Certifications & Licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
The salary ranges posted reflect our targeted base pay hiring range for the position. The final determination on base pay for any position will be determined based on multiple factors to ensure pay equity within the organization. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives whereby total compensation may exceed base salary depending on individual performance.
Software Powered by iCIMS