Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Corporate Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Assists the President and Senior Vice Presidents (SVP) of Eagle Realty Group in increasing productivity by organizing office environment, coordinating meetings and travel, performing administrative tasks, handling minor correspondence, conducting research, and coordinating activities with others both inside and outside the Company. Also performs routine clerical tasks as needed. Works with some supervision and is responsible for making a minimal range of decisions, escalating to manager when appropriate and updating manager on a regular basis.
The Assistant Vice President, Structured Equity Investments sources, analyzes, underwrites and structures joint venture real estate development investments on behalf of Western & Southern Financial Group. This individual will play a crucial role in the development of Eagle Realty Group’s investment strategies across a variety of asset classes and geographic regions. Ultimately, through this individual’s efforts and expertise, Eagle Realty Group expects to substantially and proactively grow its portfolio of joint venture real estate development investments with well-established national, regional and local-area developers.
In this role, the Assistant Vice President will be responsible for three primary functions:
- Source new investment opportunities in their assigned markets and develop relationships with local brokers, developers, and operators
- Underwrite, perform due diligence on and negotiate joint venture real estate development investments
- Prepare investment recommendations for the Investment Committee